Connect with us

Nambour News

Queensland Premier demands answers after slain parents-to-be die

Published

on

ADVERTISEMENT

He appeared in the Brisbane Children’s Court on Wednesday and was remanded in custody to reappear on March 24. For legal reasons, he cannot be named.

Ms Palaszczuk said everybody’s hearts were breaking.

Loading

“It is an absolute tragedy, it’s absolutely horrific and things like this should never happened,” she told the Today program.

“Of course, like the family and the community, I want answers to how this happened.

“The first thing is there’ll be a full coronial inquiry and of course too this man is also on murder charges and there will be a full court case and there will be a thorough police investigation.

“If there is anything more to strengthen our laws, we absolutely will [do it].”

Ms Palaszczuk said mid-last year the…



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Seven-time world champion surfer Layne Beachley was in Bokarina today to share h…
#BEERBURRUM | Emergency services are on scene of a truck rollover on the Bruce h…